7 Dec 2011
This 18th Annual Review Symposium organised by the Young Chemists' Panel, took place on 2 December at SCI HQ in London. The event was well attended and the feedback received was very positive.
Available Conference Papers:
- Well defined iron catalysis in oraganic synthesis, Dr Michael Ingleson, University of Manchester
- Making the strain: recent developments in the synthesis of small rings, Dr Christopher Bray, Queen Mary, University of London
- Transition-metal catalysed C-C activation, strategies and applications, Dr Christophe Aissa, University of Liverpool
- Asymmetric iridium catalysis in synthesis, Dr John Bower, University of Bristol
- Keynote lecture: Metal-catalysed synthesis of amines and amides, Prof Jonathan Williams, University of Bath