11 Feb 2016
New Approaches in Medicinal Chemistry was held on 27 January 2016 at GlaxoSmithKline, Stevenage in one of their major research and development centers. The event introduced and reviewed a wide range of hot topics and approaches that may be used in discovering the drugs of tomorrow.
Available Conference Papers
- Designing better molecules: using the past to predict the future, Dr Tim Ritchie, TJR-Chem
- Oral druggable space beyond the rule of 5: insights from drugs and clinical candidates, Dr Björn Over, AstraZeneca R&D
- Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, and halogen bonds: separating rumours from reality in molecular design, Dr David Lawson, Takeda
- High-end GPCR ligand design: from waters to kinetics, Dr Andrea Bortolato, Heptares Therapeutics
- A New Paradigm in Target Chemical Tractability Assessment, Dr Ghotas Evindar, GlaxoSmithKline