9 Jun 2016
SCI is pleased to bring you news from partner organisation UKTI, who are a principal partner of the International Festival for Business (IFB2016) that runs between 13 June and 1 July 2016 at the Exhibition Centre, Liverpool.
IFB2016 is the largest business festival of its kind and will promote both trade and investment and offers delegates opportunities to interact with thousands of potential business partners and advisers. Each week the festival focused on a differ theme – Advanced Manufacturing, Energy and Creative and Digital.
There are several events that will be of interest to SCI Members. The key ones are highlighted below:
- Export Online: Food & Drink e-commerce summit, 14 June 2016
- Future-proofing the UK Automotive Supply Chain, 15 June 2016
- Catalysing success for UK Chemicals, 16 June 2016
- Energy Industry Challenges, Solutions & Opportunities: 2017 and Beyond, 20 June 2016
- Connecting the UK’s Oil and Gas Expertise to the World, 21 June 2016
- Innovation to Industrialisation: How UK Renewables Can Deliver Global Carbon Reduction, 23 June 2016
- Selling Your Products and Services to Global Aid Organisations (Healthcare and other goods), 24 June 2016
You can register for any of the events via the event website which is accessible via the link below.
- International Festival for Business, 13 June - 1 July 2016
- Energy Group
- Liverpool and North West Group