6 Mar 2015
Exergy Ltd are delighted to be holding the Biocomposites in Construction (BCIC) Conference - which will be held at SCI, London on May 21 and 22, 2015. The conference will bring together academics and industry specialists from around the world to present and discuss research results and innovative products and technologies covering the following topics:
- Extraction/separation of materials from biomass (incl. biorefinery processes and modelling)
- The new Pulp & Paper industry in the Bioeconomy
- Nanocellulose as a key material for biomass valorisation
- Production and application of bio-based intermediate products (resins, fibres, additives etc.)
- Bio-composites in Construction applications (incl. bio-based and biodegradable)
- Economics of the Bio-economy (incl. extraction/separation processes, Nanocellulose, bio-composites production etc)
- Strategy and legislation governing production and application of bio-composite construction product (incl. safety)
Interested speakers are invited to send a short abstract (one page only) detailing the content of their proposed presentation to email@example.com. Closing date for abstract submission is Monday, March 23 2015.
The event is supported as part of the EU project INNOBITE which is FREE for all participants and attendees, making it a great opportunity to exchange with first-line actors from industry and applied R&D. Registration for attendees will open soon but interested parties can register interest using the link below to receive notification of registration opening.
Event organiser Ian Hayton noted, 'We are excited to be holding this event which will bring together innovative research from across the globe to discuss the science of Biocomposites in Construction. SCI's spacious and state of the art auditorium feels like the perfect setting for our forward thinking discussions which also ties in with SCI's ethos of where science meets business.'