12 Nov 2015
The Fire and Materials Group Research Seminar: Bromine Flame Retardants - Life Savers or Eco Villains? was held on Thursday 5 November 2015 at the Glasgow City Hotel, Strathclyde, Scotland.
Available Conference Papers:
- Bromine Flame Retardants - the latest position, Willem Hofland, EFRA
- Overview of Non-Halogen Flame Retardants, Dr Adrian Beard, PINFA and Clariant
- The Flame Retardant Users' View, Peter Wragg, FRETWORK
- The Environmental Legacy of Brominated Flame Retardant Use, John Crosse, University of Lancaster
- Halogen vs Non-Halogen Flame Retardants: Some Inconvenient Truths!, Prof Richard Horrocks, SCI Fire and Materials Chair and University of Bolton