23 Nov 2016
After a two year break the Highlights in Medicinal Chemistry meeting was held this autumn.
SCI’s Fine Chemicals Group held the event on Wednesday 23 November 2016 at SCI in London for a day of talks, networking, and an evening wine reception.
The event showcased vignettes of modern medicinal chemistry, to bring new thinking to the subject, challenge perceptions and encourage scientific interaction between researchers.
- Discovery of the first cell-active inhibitors of poly(ADP ribose) glycohydrolase (PARG) through high-throughput screening and computational approaches - Dr Kate Smith, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute
- Increasing solubility for free - Dr Timothy Ritchie, TJR-Chem
- Extracting actionable knowledge from large scale in vitro pharmacology data - Dr Al Dossetter, MedChemica
- Chemical probes for epigenetic proteins - Prof Paul Brennan, University of Oxford
- Highlights in Medicinal Chemistry II, 23 November 2016 – Book Now!
- Early Bird deadline: 7 October 2016
- SCI Events
- SCI Fine Chemicals Group