28 Oct 2014
Due to popular demand, the Focus on Frontiers in Industrial Biotechnology Organising Committee has extended the deadline for early registration and abstract submission to Friday 31 October 2014.
The all-inclusive registration fee includes:
- Admission to all sessions and poster exposition
- Lunch, coffee breaks, and conference dinner
- Abstract book
The meeting will encompass all areas of Industrial Biotechnology and Bioprocessing and will reinforce the links between processes generating diverse products. It also aims to encourage collaborative links to be built throughout Europe for joint research and applications to trans-European funding schemes such as Horizon 2020.
Topic areas of abstract submission are:
- Fine and speciality chemicals
- Commodity and platform chemicals
- Recombinant and native protein production
- Integrative biorefining
- Bioremediation and Environmental IB
- Technology development in downstream processing
- Process design and modelling
If you have not yet registered, please do so soon.