SCI's Agrisciences and the British Society of Animal Science Group held the conference Climate Change and Livestock: What Next?, SCI, London on Monday 2 December 2019.
Available Conference Papers
- Climate change & livestock: a brief introduction to basic facts - Dr Sokratis Stergiadis, University of Reading
- Strategies to mitigate livestock impact on climate change - Dr Michael MacLeod, Scotland’s Rural College
- Modelling greenhouse gas emissions from livestock: what, why and how- Prof Tom Misselbrook, Rothamsted Research
- Adaptation of the feed production systems to the changing climate: actions for mitigation & resilience - Dr David Styles, Bangor University
- The UK industry's perspective and actions around mitigation of livestock greenhouse gas emissions - Kim Matthews, AHDB