24 November 2014
SCI's Separation Science and Technology Group
SCI HQ, London, UK
This event is no longer available for registration.
Save the date! You are invited to SCI’s Separation Science and Technology Group AGM. Please feel free to invite guests.
1. Apologies for abscence
2. Minutes of the last AGM
3. Matters arising from the minutes
4. Honorary Secretary's Report for 2009 -2014
5. Election of Chair and Honorary Treasurer of the Separation, Science and Technology Committee
6. Election of Ordinary Members of the Committee
7. Separation, Science and Technology Group membership - status in 2014, plans for attracting new members in 2015
8. Any other business
9. Date of next AGM
SCI HQ, 14/15 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8PS
Tel: +44(0) 20 7598 1594
This is a FREE event. Please check this page for any updates or changes before attending the event.
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
An exhibition will take place alongside the conference for companies and related organisations who may wish to exhibit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and prices. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.