4 November 2014
SCI's Scotland Group
University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
This event is no longer available for registration.
Save the date! You are invited to SCI’s Scotland Group AGM. Please feel free to invite guests.
1. Apologies for abscence
2. Minutes of the last AGM
3. Matters arising from the minutes
4. Chairman's Report for 2013-2014
5. Honorary Treasurer's report for 2013-2014
6. Officers of the Scotland Group Committee and election of Ordinary Members of the Committee
7. Future Activities of the Scotland Regional Group
8. Any Other Business
9. Date of next AGM
University of EdinburghReading Room, Centre for Science at Extreme Conditions (CSEC),Erskine Williamson Building, University of Edinburgh
Tel: +44(0) 20 7598 1594
This is a FREE event
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
An exhibition will take place alongside the conference for companies and related organisations who may wish to exhibit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and prices. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.