The SCI BioResources Committee would like to invite all BioResources Group members and interested parties to attend a free Open Evening at SCI, Belgrave Square, London. The evening aims to highlight the work and activities of SCI BioResources Group, and give you a chance to meet your fellow group members.
- Registration and refreshments
- Welcome to SCI from Executive Director Joanne Lyall and introduction to SCI BioResources Group from Chair Dr Alan Baylis
- Alexa Varah (University of Reading), winner of best oral paper at SCI Young Researchers in Agrisciences 2012 will present her work and views on Agroforestry
- Dr Deborah Keith, Syngenta's Head of External Collaborations and Adjacent Technologies, will discuss Open Innovation and its implementation in R&D
- Final discussion and closing remarks.
- Networking session with food and drink
- Evening closes
Venue and Contact
This event is free to attend, but booking is required by 13 June in order to secure your place.
Become an SCI Member and save on this and future events
See Membership Options
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
Booking terms and conditions
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
Exhibition and Sponsorship
An exhibition will take place alongside the conference for companies and related organisations who may wish to exhibit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and prices. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.