21 August - 24 August 2016
SCI's Environment, Health and Safety and Chinese UK Groups in partnership with the Technological Plasma Research Group, University of Liverpool
Holiday Inn, Liverpool, UK
This event is no longer available for registration.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
1. Plasma generation, diagnostics and modelling for energy and environmental applications
2. Plasma chemistry for energy conversion and fuel and chemical synthesis (eg greenhouse gas conversion, ammonia synthesis, hydrogen production, CO2 to fuels/chemicals etc)
3. Plasma environmental clean-up (eg removal of VOCs, NOx, odour, tars, PM, and PAHs, sterillisation, ozone generation etc).
4. Plasma treatment of waste liquid (eg waste water treatment)
5. Plasma solid waste treatment (eg plasma gasification, pyrolysis, virification etc)
6. Plasma synthesis of catalysts and energy materials (eg carbon nanomaterials)
The workshop will also include an industry session on plasma processing of waste.
Holiday Inn, Liverpool
Please click here for a location map.
Tel: 0207 598 1594
Early Bird Rates (deadline 15 May 2016):
Student Delegate: £250
Standard Delegate: £350
Standard Rates (after 15 May 2016):
Student Delegate: £300
Standard Delegate: £425
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
To view the progamme please click here.