9 July 2018
SCI's Environment, Health and Safety Group
This event is no longer available for registration.
The Chair and committee members of SCI's Environment, Health and Safety Group cordially invite members to their Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 09 July.
AGM documents are available from the secure members' area (you will need to sign in to view).
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the previous AGM (No.56, 5th June 2017)
3. Matters arising from the Minutes
4. Report of the Chairman and Secretary for 2017 - 2018
5. Honorary Treasurer's Report for 2017 - 2018
6. Officers of the Environment, Health and Safety Group Committee
7. Election of Ordinary Members of the Committee
8. Any Other Business
9. Proposed date for next AGM
All members and guests are welcome to attend (only members are eligible to vote).
14/15 Belgrave Square
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7598 1513
This is a free event.
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
An exhibition will take place alongside the conference for companies and related organisations who may wish to exhibit. Please email email@example.com for further information and prices. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Become an SCI Member to receive events discounts