It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the 27th Joint Annual Conference of the Chinese Society of Chemical Science and Technology in the UK and Society of Chemical Industry's Chinese UK Reginal Group (CSCST-SCI) which this year will be an online webinar from Friday 11 to Saturday 12 September 2020.
CSCST community has continuously grown to the various fields of chemical science and engineering in the United Kingdom, and worldwide. In collaboration with the Society of Chemical Industry, a platform has also been created to enable the development of links between the fundamentals of industrial practice and applications, delivering real impact and growing the UK economy.
During this 27th meeting, we intend to celebrate the successes and achievements of Chinese colleagues in academia and industry from UK and other countries. The general themes of the CSCST-SCI 27 will cover "manufacturing the future", as well as the latest methodological and process developments in Energy and Sustainability.
This meeting will be of interest to Early and mid-career researchers; PhD students, research associates, research fellows, research scientists, lecturers and engineers.
The full programme will be announced in due course.
This event is free to attend.
Become an SCI Member and save on this and future events
See Membership Options
Sign up as an Event Member to join this event. SCI Full or Student Members receive discounts on event registrations
Booking terms and conditions
SCI Members attending this meeting are able to claim CPD points.
Call for Papers
Contributions are invited from those working in all areas of composites manufacture, research, development, commercialization and use. Please click here to submit an abstract by Tuesday 30 June 2020.
- Dr Dan Corbett, Queen's University Belfast
- Dr Xiaolei Fan, University of Manchester
- Dr Miao Guo, King's College London
- Dr Meilan Huang, Queen’s University Belfast
- Dr Terence Liu, Northumbria University
- Dr Yongliang Li, University of Birmingham
- Dr Dan Sun, Queen’s University Belfast
- Professor Xin Tu, University of Liverpool
- Dr Jiawei Wang, Aston University
- Dr Chunfei Wu, Queen’s University Belfast
- Dr Bo Xiao, Queen’s University Belfast
- Dr Yeshui Zhang, University College London
- Dr Xiaolei Zhang, University of Strathclyde
- • Professor Steven Bell, Queens University Belfast
• Professor Guanyi Chen, Tianjing University
• Professor Yulong Ding, University of Birmingham
• Professor Sheng Dai, Brunel University London
• Professor Xianfeng Fan, University of Edinburgh
• Professor Sai Gu, University of Warwick
• Dr Jun Huang, University of Sydney
• Dr Shogo Kumagai, Tohoku University
• Professor Boxiong Shen, Hebei University of Technology
• Professor Peter Robertson, Queen’s University Belfast
• Professor Paul T. Williams, University of Leeds
• Professor Feng Wang, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
• Professor Meihong Wang, University of Sheffield
• Professor Dongsheng Wen, University of Leeds/Beihang University
• Professor Charley Wu, University of Surrey
• Professor Ben Bin Xu, Northumbria University
• Professor Haiping Yang, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
• Professor Zhibing Zhang, University of Birmingham
• Professor Huiyan Zhang, Southeast University
Exhibition and Sponsorship
For further information and prices, please email email@example.com
T: +44 (0)20 7598 1561